Donald Trump has the pharmaceutical industry wondering what's in store as far as pricing regulations go. During a recent… Read more
- The Governance of Health 2017 Conference - Register Today!
- FDA Release Draft Guidance on Communication
- Observational Studies Fill a Void Left by RCTs
- NICE Cost Recovery Plans on Hold
- Is Twitter More Effective Than Legislation?
- Trump Talks Tough on Pharmaceutical Pricing
- Report Calls for New Approach to Rising Drug Prices
- Working Towards a Harmonized European HTA System
- How do We Build the Future's Value-Based Health Care System
- Would Pharma Benefit More From Value-Based Contracts?
Who thinks pharmaceutical drug prices in the U.S. are too high? Who thinks medicines should be available for a lower, reasonable price? Who would like… Read more
While the Affordable Care Act (ACA) was being debated in the beginning, the primary question was asked, "How do we cover more Americans and reduce the… Read more
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) recently released a draft guidance for manufacturers on how and what to communicate with payers and formulary… Read more
Trump seems to have really focused in on the pharmaceutical industry lowering their drug prices. In a recent article published in the Washington Post,… Read more
The fragmented European approach to assessing the value of new medicines has been difficult for companies to navigate. However, the Federation of… Read more