After stewing for seven years on repealing and replacing the Affordable Care Act (ACT), Republicans were unable to… Read more
- ICER Releases Draft Report for Dermatitis Treatments
- Want to Know Why Trumpcare Failed?
- GOP Leaves Repeal Bill Dead on the Floor
- Support for ACA Repeal Dwindles - Vote Reschedules
- What does the CBO Say About the Update Healthcare Bill?
- Pricing and Market Access - Facts Versus Fiction
- Time for the Doctor's Revolt - DREXIT
- ICER to Review Intervention for Chronic Back and Neck Pain
- New Epidemic Hits Americans - Will You Be Affected?
- Republicans to Follow Democrats in Ignoring the CBO
The American Health Care Act (AHCA) is falling short of the required votes to pass the U.S. House of Representatives. Without passing, the Affordable… Read more
The Congressional Budget Office (CBO) relies on evidence to make its predictions, however, when we here politicians disagree with the CBO, you don't… Read more
This past week saw the collapse of the Republican health care bill. What went wrong? The Republican Party can't pass a health care bill because it has… Read more
More and more people are having to delay care, cut their pills in half, or in some cases skip treatment entirely, because they can not afford the… Read more
Important new clinical evidence is now available related to the Institute for Clinical and Economic Review (ICER)'s 2015 review of PCSK9 Inhibitors,… Read more