Earlier this month, rumors of a possible sale of Humana Inc.’s PBM division began swirling after TheStreet.com said the insurer was evaluating strategic options for Humana Pharmacy Solutions and suggested that the PBM could be gobbled up for as much as $7 billion by Catamaran Corp., CVS...
View all NewsView Current Newsletter Subscribe to Newsletter
- Which Outcomes Matter in Solid-State Oncology?
- Changing The Drug Development Paradigm
- JSPH Offers Newsletter Supplement - Prescriptions for Excellence in Health Care
- Evidera Strengthens European Presence With New Addition
- Download Available: Benefits and Barriers of Payer-Manufacturer Post-Marketing Study Collaborations
- Is NICE Measuring Pediatric Quality-Adjusted Life-Year Accurately?
- EuroQol Develops International EQ-5D-5L Valuation Protocol
- Sharing Risk By Leasing Health Technologies
- PRO Promotional Claims - What Does The FDA Want?
- Humana May Explore Co-Sourcing Deal, But Do Viable PBM Partners Remain?
View JobsPost a JobView Jobs Newsletter