The Institute for Clinical and Economic Review (ICER) announced the final statement of its current Value Assessment… Read more
- Can a Value-Based Health Care System Work in Europe?
- Opinion: Is Trump Walking Back Vows to Tackle Drug Prices?
- Head of CMTP Tunis Elected President of HTAi
- ICER Publishes Final Value Assessment Framework for 2017-2019
- Senators Talk Price, Value and Health Reform
- ISPOR Issues Call for Abstracts
- Syndicated report: The Future of Biosimilars in Europe
- Syndicated report: World Preview 2017, Outlook to 2022
- KHN: Trump's Drug Agenda Influenced by Pharmaceutical Industry
- 2017 Salary Survey Pre-Ordering Now Available
The 2017 Health Economics and Outcomes Research Global Salary Survey can now be pre-ordered. Buyers can pre-order the new standalone 2017 edition or a… Read more
Writers in a Health Affairs blog post say the financial impact of accountable care organizations (ACOs) has produced some controversy among health… Read more
Harvard Economist Michael Porter has been hailed as the father of value-based health care, but do his proposals which focus on the patient mesh with… Read more
Despite Trump's past comments suggesting he was taking aim at drugmakers over drug pricing — going so far as to say they're "getting away with murder"… Read more
Center for Medical Technology Policy (CMTP) President and Chief Executive Officer Sean Tunis has been elected the new president of Health Technology… Read more