Mylan has been in the news lately, after raising the price of their life-saving EpiPen multiple times, and now, CEO… Read more
- CDF May Drop Two Drugs Deemed Not Cost Effective
- How Dangerous is Direct to Patient Advertising?
- U.S. Senate Request Info From Mylan on EpiPen Pricing
- Top 25 Oncology Products of 2015
- HealthEconomics. Com - Since the Beginning of (Internet) Time!
- Pharma CEO Raises EpiPen Prices and Then Her Salary by $18M
- Do We Need to Be Giving Physician Outcomes More Attention?
- Nearly Half of All Clinical Trials Involving Kids Go Unpublished - Why?
- ICER Releases Draft Report for Non-small Cell Lung Cancer
- Winning with Data - Data is Everything and it is Nothing
In April, Aetna's CEO was committed to stay in the ACA exchanges and was boasting on how the million or so new Obamacare customers they had acquire… Read more
Many parents of children with allergies, depend on the piece of mind a common medication provides - the EpiPen. A child prescribed should always have… Read more
The National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) recently found two drugs, everolimus for advanced breast cancer, and ibrutinib for… Read more
Senator Charles Grassley (R-Iowa) recently wrote a letter to Heather Bresch, Mylan CEO and daughter of Senator Joe Manchin (D-WV), questioning how the… Read more
Did you know… August 23, 2016 marked the 25th anniversary of the World Wide Web? The Internet was developed in the CERN laboratories (Enquire/EV… Read more