The Medicare Prescription Drug, Improvement, and Modernization Act was passed in 2003 with the intent to slow the spiraling costs of drugs to treat Medicare patients, but it has had no meaningful impact on cancer chemotherapy drug costs - in fact, the cost of cancer care has skyrocketed....
View all NewsView Current Newsletter Subscribe to Newsletter
- Survey Results On Data Requirements and Availablility in the EU
- Clinical Data & Economic Impact Both Hot Topics In Upcoming Meeting On Liver Diseases
- What's New With The Georgetown Navigator Technical Assistance Project?
- Blame-Shifting Continues With PhRMA's New Website
- Cancer Drug Pricing By Indication Worth Pursuing?
- It's Do Or Die - Can American Health Insurance Companies Make The Change?
- Could England See A 25% Cut In Pharmaceutical Pricing?
- Improving Patient Experience With Data Analytics
- Top 10 Emerging Health Care Trends Report Finds Opportunities to Achieve Triple Aim of Health Reform
- Specialty Pharmacy Trends Report: Focus On Rheumatoid Arthritis
View JobsPost a JobView Jobs Newsletter
Link of the Week
Conference of the WeekXcenda Global Expertise and Insights featured at ISPOR Amsterdam.
Join Xcenda's Global HEOR consultants as they demonstrate their global perspective, as well as findings from the latest evidence-based research at ISPOR's 17th Annual European Congress from 8-12, November, 2014.