Mylan CEO, Heather Bresch, recently testified under oath about the company's profits on their emergency allergy… Read more
- A Little Friday Video Fun: Every Meeting Ever
- Tailoring Care for High-Need High-Cost Patient
- Pros and Cons of Discussing Affordability vs Effectiveness Bedside
- 4 Steps to Value-Based Drug Pricing Negotiation
- Mylan's EpiPen Profits 60% Higher Than Reported to Congress
- AMCP Award and Fellow Nominations Open!
- Assessing Value: Promise & Pitfalls
- ICER to Partner with University of Colorado Skaggs School of Pharmacy
- Is Value-Based Health Care Right for the U.S.?
- PhRMA Gives 4 Recommendations for ICER
In a major victory for pharmaceutical companies, California's SB 1010 passed the full Senate and the Assembly Health Committee, but had a difficult… Read more
Four Thieves Vinegar, a medical hacking collective, is continuing their mission to make medicine FREE for everyone by creating a DIY version of the… Read more
The Center for American Progress recently outlined a framework to establish a negotiation process for Medicare and private health care… Read more
The University of Colorado Skaggs School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences and the Institute for Clinical and Economic Review (ICER) have formed… Read more
Many people believe that the path to value-based health care is the right path for the United States, but its a long road ahead. drug value frameworks… Read more