Health authorities are determined to get Ebola vaccines deployed and in use within months, dispensing with some of the usual testing, but raising unprecedented ethical and practical questions. The World Health Organization (WHO) has convened vaccine specialists, epidemiologists,...
- The International Journal of Health Care Finance and Economics Gets a New Name!
- ISPOR Beijing - The Most Successful Asia-Pacific Conference Yet!
- ISPOR Best Research Podium and Poster Awards - And The Winners Are….
- NICE - In Search Of The Ever-Elusive Consensus
- Could Sovaldi's Nosebleed Pricing Be The New Norm?
- 72% Of All New Products Fail - How To Keep Your Product On Top!
- Fun Friday's Cartoonist's Take on Managed Care
- Last Minute Discount: Coupon & Co-Pay Strategies - Register Today!
- Hep C - Payers Tells Pharma How To Get It Right Next Time
- Help AMCP Identify Research Gaps - Submit Your Topics Today!
Job of the Week
Director, Outcomes Research. West Point, PA. Req#OUT000243
Under the guidance of an Executive Director, Global Health Outcomes (GHO), the Director, Outcomes Research has the primary responsibility for planning and managing Outcomes Research activities for in-line and developmental Respiratory products and devices.More Info