In another move suggesting the tech titan is making an entrance into the health care market, Amazon is reportedly… Read more
- Machine Learning in the Health Industry: Tech Emergence Article Breaks it Down
- Whiteboard Video Offers Co-Pay Solution
- Amazon Seeking 'HIPAA Professional'
- U.K.'s NICE Backs Janssen Cancer Drug
- Sen. Schumer Names Final Members to Health Committee
- Lawsuit: CVS-Aetna Deal Shortchanging Shareholders
- Research: Wearable Health Tech Falls Short on Patient Outcomes
- German Drug Assessment Watchdog Pushes Direct Comparison of Cancer Immunotherapies
- Bringing RWE, RWD to Center Stage
- Looking to Boost Your Freelance Writing on LinkedIn? Check These Tips!
A lawsuit filed Tuesday in federal court suggests the CVS-Aetna buyout is hardly giving Aetna shareholders a fair return on their holdings. According… Read more
IQWiG, and independent drug assessment body in Germany, is pushing for direct comparison data in a new class of cancer immunotherapies. The move… Read more
A recent article published on Tech Emergence breaks down some of the applications machine learning has in the health industry. One of the biggest… Read more
A whiteboard video by the University of Michigan's Value-Based Insurance Design Center offers what it calls a "clinically nuanced solution" to co-pay… Read more
Janssen's cancer drug, Darzalex, should receive interim funding by the Cancer Drugs Fund (CDF), U.K.'s National Institute for Health and Care… Read more