Britain's National Health Service is something that most Briton's take great pride in, but the recent case of 5 year old Ashya King has horrified the British public. After the NHS refused a cancer treatment for the boy, the parents left the country determined to get their son the treatment...
- ACA Data Problems Cause Individuals To Lose Health Coverage
- Why Are Industry Leaders Against Scottish Independence?
- Is All “Skin in the Game” Fair Game? The Problem With “Non-Preferred” Generics
- Pharmaceutical & Medical Device Companies - What Can Continuum Clinical Do For You?
- Innovative Research Collaboration Establish By Covance and Frenova Renal Research
- Post-Doctoral Fellows - Looking For A Unique Research And Policy Experience?
- ISPOR Announces New CEO And Executive Director
- What Are PROMs? An Introductory Guide
- Gilead Faces Criticism With Sovaldi's Humanitarian Program
- Last Day To $ave On Registration For ISPOR Amsterdam Today!
Job of the Week
Director Outcomes Research-Immunology
From Merck. Under the guidance of an Executive Director, Global Health Outcomes (GHO), the incumbent has the primary responsibilities for developing Health Technology Assessment (HTA) / Reimbursement evidence strategies for one or more in-line and/or developmental Merck drugs and/or vaccines on a worldwide basis and for planning and implementing Outcomes Research programs to meet the value evidence needs.More Info