The director of Medicare’s coverage and analysis group says that, at the moment, no biopharma products are being considered for a national coverage determination. Another official says Medicare cannot use comparative effectiveness data in making reimbursement decisions. Available for...
View all NewsView Current Newsletter Subscribe to Newsletter
- How Important Is Trial Design In Attaining Market Access?
- National Poll Results Look At The High Cost of Medical Care and Its Affect On Americans
- Can US Stakeholders Get On The Same Page For Value Assessment?
- Avella's Sredzinski Honored With Pharmacy Practice Research Award
- What Did 2014 Look Like For New Drug Approvals?
- Healthcare Trends & Forecasts in 2015
- Can The United States Overcome The Taboo Of Cost-Effectiveness?
- Three Powerful Functions Of Health Care Registries
- Which Value-Based Healthcare Delivery Model Is Right For Your Organization?
- The National Directory of Managed Care Organizations State Edition - Get Yours Today!
View JobsPost a JobView Jobs Newsletter
Job of the Week
Associate Director of HEOR Field – Virginia and Washington DC – (Health Economics and Outcomes Research)
The Associate Director of HEOR Field – Washington DC / VA leads the corporation in assigned customer segments within DC / VA in the communication of the health economic/outcomes/EBM value propositions and facilitates customer implementation of disease management programs utilizing BI-created materials in therapeutic areas of interest to BI.More Info