Gilead Sciences's new Hepatitis C drug, Sovaldi, shocked patients, payers and politicians with it's skyrocket pricing, but a new report suggests this may not be an exception to the rule. According to data from EvaluatePharma, it's a reflection of a trend that has been going on for 5 years...
- 72% Of All New Products Fail - How To Keep Your Product On Top!
- Fun Friday's Cartoonist's Take on Managed Care
- Last Minute Discount: Coupon & Co-Pay Strategies - Register Today!
- Hep C - Payers Tells Pharma How To Get It Right Next Time
- Help AMCP Identify Research Gaps - Submit Your Topics Today!
- Biopharmaceutical Companies - Balancing Business Needs With Social Expectations
- How Does Crossover Affect Overall Survival Analysis In Randomized Controlled Trials
- India's NPPA Withdraws Guidelines Allowing For Price Caps
- The Future Of The Next Generation Sequencing Industry
- Videos Promote Ethical Comparative-Effectiveness Research
Job of the Week
Director, Outcomes Research. West Point, PA. Req#OUT000243
Under the guidance of an Executive Director, Global Health Outcomes (GHO), the Director, Outcomes Research has the primary responsibility for planning and managing Outcomes Research activities for in-line and developmental Respiratory products and devices.More Info