Earlier this month, rumors of a possible sale of Humana Inc.’s PBM division began swirling after TheStreet.com said the insurer was evaluating strategic options for Humana Pharmacy Solutions and suggested that the PBM could be gobbled up for as much as $7 billion by Catamaran Corp., CVS...
View all NewsView Current Newsletter Subscribe to Newsletter
- Exploring The Future Of RE For Drugs In Europe
- Should Statins Be Prescribed Sooner For Patients Developing Cardiovascular Disease?
- Are UK Cancer Patients Facing Increasing Coverage Restrictions?
- Which Outcomes Matter in Solid-State Oncology?
- Changing The Drug Development Paradigm
- JSPH Offers Newsletter Supplement - Prescriptions for Excellence in Health Care
- Evidera Strengthens European Presence With New Addition
- Download Available: Benefits and Barriers of Payer-Manufacturer Post-Marketing Study Collaborations
- Is NICE Measuring Pediatric Quality-Adjusted Life-Year Accurately?
- EuroQol Develops International EQ-5D-5L Valuation Protocol
View JobsPost a JobView Jobs Newsletter
Job of the Week
Director, HEOR US Oncology
Executive Search – HEOR & Epidemiology. Director, US Health Outcomes OncologyMore Info