Patients may now face much higher copays for generic drugs designated as “non-preferred” by...
- What Are PROMs? An Introductory Guide
- Gilead Faces Criticism With Sovaldi's Humanitarian Program
- Last Day To $ave On Registration For ISPOR Amsterdam Today!
- Pharma - What's The Real Value Of Bringing A Drug To Market First?
- What Price Will Gilead Ask For New Sovaldi Combo Pill?
- Who's New At RTI?
- DIA Has A New Face, Same Heart
- Top Five Reasons Why We Can't Afford FREE Online Access To Scholarly Journals
- Get Your AMCP Mobile App For AMCP Nexus 2014 Today!
- Optimize The Reporting of Health Economic Evaluations With CHEERS!
Job of the Week
Director Outcomes Research-Immunology
From Merck. Under the guidance of an Executive Director, Global Health Outcomes (GHO), the incumbent has the primary responsibilities for developing Health Technology Assessment (HTA) / Reimbursement evidence strategies for one or more in-line and/or developmental Merck drugs and/or vaccines on a worldwide basis and for planning and implementing Outcomes Research programs to meet the value evidence needs.More Info