More and more colleges and universities are beginning to require that all published manuscripts from their faculty be made available for FREE! This sounds great for anyone seeking or looking to share knowledge, but don't hop on board too soon! Think about the consequences:...
- Market Access Policy Relationships - Comparing Germany and France
- One Week Left Till This Complimentary Webinar on Clinicaian Reported Outcomes
- HealthEconomics.Com's Top Stories Of The Week!
- Bridging Primary Care And Specialty Practice To Create A Medical Neighborhood
- Effective Value Communication for Medical Technologies
- Learn The Prerequisites For Market Access Success!
- How Invested Are Hospitals In Reducing Poverty?
- HealthEconomics.Com listed as Top Influencer During ISPOR Beijing
- Is This Medicare Miracle For Real?
- Specialty Pharmacy Trends Report - HIV/AIDS
Job of the Week
Director Outcomes Research-Immunology
From Merck. Under the guidance of an Executive Director, Global Health Outcomes (GHO), the incumbent has the primary responsibilities for developing Health Technology Assessment (HTA) / Reimbursement evidence strategies for one or more in-line and/or developmental Merck drugs and/or vaccines on a worldwide basis and for planning and implementing Outcomes Research programs to meet the value evidence needs.More Info