Checklists are very useful to ensure major issues are being addressed and the results are relevant to stakeholders, like payers, patients, and HTA bodies (as well as to make sure they meet pharma’s business objectives!). In an effort to begin creating a Checklist for Success for...
- Why Have Papers From This Disgraced Research Group Not Been Retracted?
- HealthEconomics.Com's Top News Of The Week!
- The International Journal of Health Care Finance and Economics Gets a New Name!
- ISPOR Beijing - The Most Successful Asia-Pacific Conference Yet!
- ISPOR Best Research Podium and Poster Awards - And The Winners Are….
- NICE - In Search Of The Ever-Elusive Consensus
- Could Sovaldi's Nosebleed Pricing Be The New Norm?
- 72% Of All New Products Fail - How To Keep Your Product On Top!
- Fun Friday's Cartoonist's Take on Managed Care
- Last Minute Discount: Coupon & Co-Pay Strategies - Register Today!
Job of the Week
Director, Outcomes Research. West Point, PA. Req#OUT000243
Under the guidance of an Executive Director, Global Health Outcomes (GHO), the Director, Outcomes Research has the primary responsibility for planning and managing Outcomes Research activities for in-line and developmental Respiratory products and devices.More Info