US House Leadership and staff of the House and Senate committees that oversee health policy details, recently drafted a… Read more
- Is Population Health Making Us Dumber?
- Mark Cuban Predictions on the Most Sought-After Job Skill
- FREE White Paper on Hierarchical Data Extraction
- Health Insurance for Losers ... Cartoon from The New York Times
- Health Affairs' Top Ten Articles for 2016
- HSRUK Symposium Call for Abstracts Closes March 1st
- Republican Health Proposal Redirects Wealth to the Wealthy
- HE.Com's Weekly News Update...
- HealthEconomics.Com Just Launched its New Jobs Portal
- Aetna Says No to the 2018 ACA Marketplace
After meeting with top pharmaceutical industry lobbyist and executives, Trump has decided against his push for Medicare to have to ability to… Read more
A federal judge blocked the proposed $54 billion tie-up between national insurers Anthem and Cigna late Wednesday, saying the combination would harm… Read more
Employers! Have you seen HealthEconomics.Com's New Jobs Portal? You'll find it simple to post and manage all of your job listings, with improved… Read more
When called to lower prices, pharmaceutical giants instead have suggested that perhaps refunding SOME of the money paid for drugs that do not work as… Read more
It appears as though President Donald Trump has dropped his promises made to the American people during the general election for new promises he is… Read more