UnitedHealth Group Inc is anticipating more losses this year than previously expected, to the tune of an additional $200… Read more
- Can Multi-Indication Pricing Play a Role in Value-Based Healthcare?
- Updated ASCO Value Framework Includes Fundamental Flaw
- UnitedHealth Anticipates More Losses From Obamacare
- 3 Critical Components to Evaluating the Quality of a Model
- Winners of the Article-of-the-Year Award Announced
- The Future of Off-Label Promotion
- What's Next in Health Services Research?
- Nominations Being Accepted for the HSR Impact Award
- $10,000 Available for New HSR Investigators
- JCER Sees Increase in Impact Factor
When will the US admit that our tax system, our publicly funded research and our patent system are not serving the public interest? Using Gilead… Read more
Pokemon Go has had a tremendous amount interest of the last couple of weeks - 10 days after its release it was already more popular than Twitter and… Read more
Will the push for value-based approaches to pricing, coupled with smarter use of data, mean Multi-indication pricing (MIP) becomes more widespread?… Read more
The John M Eisenberg Article-of-the-Year Award recognizes excellence and original research in health services research, and was recently awarded to… Read more
Physicians have the authority to prescribe drugs for off-label use, however, off-label promotion can result in penalties and criminal charges. A… Read more