News of the Republican's American Health Care Act (AHCA)'s demise is still fresh in print, however, it's never too soon… Read more
- Trump to Move AHRQ into the NIH
- 5 Important Points on the AHCA Demise
- Editors and Bloggers React to AHCA's Failure
- HE.Com's Weekly Newsletter - It's Here!
- ICER Releases Draft Report for Dermatitis Treatments
- Want to Know Why Trumpcare Failed?
- GOP Leaves Repeal Bill Dead on the Floor
- Support for ACA Repeal Dwindles - Vote Reschedules
- What does the CBO Say About the Update Healthcare Bill?
- Pricing and Market Access - Facts Versus Fiction
After stewing for seven years on repealing and replacing the Affordable Care Act (ACT), Republicans were unable to gather enough support to pass their… Read more
The American Health Care Act (AHCA) is falling short of the required votes to pass the U.S. House of Representatives. Without passing, the Affordable… Read more
President Trump recently released his administration's blueprint for the discretionary portion of the 2018 federal budget. Within this budget was a… Read more
This past week saw the collapse of the Republican health care bill. What went wrong? The Republican Party can't pass a health care bill because it has… Read more
More and more people are having to delay care, cut their pills in half, or in some cases skip treatment entirely, because they can not afford the… Read more