The Institute for Clinical and Economic Review (ICER) announced the final statement of its current Value Assessment… Read more
- NPC Comments on ICER's Value Assessment Framework
- Study: Scientific Citations Favor Positive Results
- Sharing Data from Interventional Clinical Trials
- Can a Value-Based Health Care System Work in Europe?
- Opinion: Is Trump Walking Back Vows to Tackle Drug Prices?
- Head of CMTP Tunis Elected President of HTAi
- ICER Publishes Final Value Assessment Framework for 2017-2019
- Senators Talk Price, Value and Health Reform
- ISPOR Issues Call for Abstracts
- Syndicated report: The Future of Biosimilars in Europe
The 2017 Health Economics and Outcomes Research Global Salary Survey can now be pre-ordered. Buyers can pre-order the new standalone 2017 edition or a… Read more
Writers in a Health Affairs blog post say the financial impact of accountable care organizations (ACOs) has produced some controversy among health… Read more
The National Pharmaceutical Council said the Institute for Clinical and Economic Review's recently-released value assessment framework incorporated… Read more
A recent report published June 8 on citation bias found scientific citations tend to lean toward more positive results. According to the report,… Read more
"The International Committee of Medical Journal Editors (ICMJE) believes there is an ethical obligation to responsibly share data generated by… Read more