Sen. Bernie Sanders' health care proposal would implement sweeping changes to the current system by establishing a… Read more
- Your Pick for the Best Health Care System in the World is...
- CMS Calls for Innovative Pricing Models
- Amgen Wins Historic FDA Approval; Takes Aim at $3 Billion Cancer Drug Avastin
- Does Your Doctor Make House Calls?
- The Use of Real-World Evidence in Health Care Decision-Making
- The Meaning and Measure of Value in Healthcare
- Cochrane Announces New Membership Scheme, and All are Welcome.
- Population Health Management: Four Key Changes Managed Care Executives Should be Watching.
- UnitedHealthcare Selects Inovalon ONE Platform
- FDA Commissioner Targets Orphan Drug Loopholes
Sen. Bernie Sanders' Medicare for All proposal is making waves through the government, with Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand having recently joined the push.… Read more
The Institute for Clinical and Economic Review, citing data from the FOURIER trial, released its updated cost-effectiveness analysis of Amgen's… Read more
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), recently issued a press release calling for more development of innovative payment models for… Read more
The Food and Drug Administration, continuing their record-breaking pace of new drug approvals, recently gave Amgen the green-light for the first ever… Read more
An old-fashioned concept may be making a comeback, and the notion of physicians providing home-based care is no longer just a pleasant memory of a… Read more