Gilead Sciences is facing criticism for the price of its hepatitis C drug, Sovaldi, in the US, but has tried to sidestep the problem in developing countries with a series of licensing deals. In India, Gilead has signed agreements with manufactures to sell low-cost Sovaldi and a follow-up...
- Pharma - What's The Real Value Of Bringing A Drug To Market First?
- What Price Will Gilead Ask For New Sovaldi Combo Pill?
- Who's New At RTI?
- DIA Has A New Face, Same Heart
- Top Five Reasons Why We Can't Afford FREE Online Access To Scholarly Journals
- Get Your AMCP Mobile App For AMCP Nexus 2014 Today!
- Optimize The Reporting of Health Economic Evaluations With CHEERS!
- Market Access Policy Relationships - Comparing Germany and France
- One Week Left Till This Complimentary Webinar on Clinicaian Reported Outcomes
- HealthEconomics.Com's Top Stories Of The Week!
Job of the Week
Director Outcomes Research-Immunology
From Merck. Under the guidance of an Executive Director, Global Health Outcomes (GHO), the incumbent has the primary responsibilities for developing Health Technology Assessment (HTA) / Reimbursement evidence strategies for one or more in-line and/or developmental Merck drugs and/or vaccines on a worldwide basis and for planning and implementing Outcomes Research programs to meet the value evidence needs.More Info