Instead of reducing the actual price of their excessively priced medications, many companies have opted to provide… Read more
- Patients and Researchers Crowdsourced to Ease Treatment Dilemmas
- Free From Competition, Drug Prices Will Continue to Soar
- NPC Conference to Discuss Value Frameworks
- ISPOR Announces New Scheduling Format
- Register Today for AMCP 2016 Nexus and Save!
- Co-Pay Cards Creating More Controversy Instead of Solutions
- First Thing to Grab For an Allergic Reaction? Your Checkbook!
- Does the FDA Share Blame Over EpiPen Price Gouging?
- How Did EpiPen Become a Billion-Dollar Business
- Mylan CEO Says She's More Frustrated than Anyone
Mylan has been taking a lot of heat for their pricing of the EpiPen, and despite attempts to win back support by offering discounts and other… Read more
Mylan has been in the news lately, after raising the price of their life-saving EpiPen multiple times, and now, CEO Heather Bresch, has given herself… Read more
A handful of U.S. Senators, Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa); Senator Amy Klobuchar (D-Minn.); Senator Richard Blumenthal (D-Conn.); Senator Patrick Leahy… Read more
Although a little dated, this article remains very relevant with the recent attention on Mylan's EpiPen pricing. Find out more of EpiPen's history and… Read more
Mylan CEO, Heather Bresch has tried repeatedly to justify price hikes of the EpiPen, and recently stated that no one is more frustrated than she is,… Read more