The new chief executive officers for Teva Pharmaceutical Industries (TPI) and Novartis are in for a challenge in the… Read more
- Challenges Ahead for New Pharma CEOS
- Graphic: 7 Biosimilars OK'd by FDA
- Ex-CMS Communications Director: Trump's Cuts Could Ruin Health Care Law
- Jeb Bush: The Graham-Cassidy Proposal is Better than Kasich-Hickenlooper
- Uncertainty Ahead with ICER, VA Agreement
- Pharma Execs See Benefits of Value-Based Deals, but Remain Wary
- Value-Based Contracting an Uncertainty for Pfizer
- New Book: "How Economics Professors Can Stop Failing Us: The Discipline at a Crossroads"
- Gordon: GOP Bill 'Will Destroy Medicaid'
- FDA Official Says Clinical Trials System is 'Broken'
Pfizer CEO Ian Read says the current environment has led to some uncertainty for value-based contracting. "We have about 18 different projects… Read more
Republicans slammed Sen. Bernie Sanders' "Medicare for All" proposal, saying it was too government-centered, but the New York Times reports the bill… Read more
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration to date has approved seven biosimilars, including Zarxio, Inflectra and Erelzi. A rundown on the seven… Read more
Lori Lodes, a former communications director for the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services says President Donald Trump's advertising cuts for the… Read more
BY JEB BUSH AND ALAN LEVINE Via Time "Despite the chaos and disappointment which defined the health care debate in Washington this summer, there is… Read more