Consumer's personal data from the U.S. government's health insurance website is being sent to private companies, including, age, income, ZIP code, whether a person smokes, if a person is pregnant and even a computer's Internet address. How this information is being used is not yet known,...
- A Giant Drug Company That Doesn't Invent Medicines?
- Continuum Clinical Expands Global Presence By Adding Medical Communications Executive
- What Impact Have Price-Cap Regulations Had On Generic Pharmaceutical Firms In Canada?
- Patient Satisfaction Survey Turns Out High Ranks For Avella
- What Has Health Economist, Mick Kolassa, Singing The Blues?
- What Does The Future Hold For High-Priced Orphan Drugs - A Payer Perspective
- Specialty ACOs vs Traditional ACOs - Which Is Right For You?
- Is Patient Safety Being Overlooked In New Hep C Exclusivity Deals?
- CDF Chair Regrets Undermining NICE - What Does This Mean For Future Reimbursements?
- Are You Paid Enough In HEOR And Market Access?
Job of the Week
Market Access Consultant
Due to significant expansion, we are seeking a Market Access Consultant to join our team. In this new position, you will work with our consulting team to help plan and undertake a range of HEOR/market access communication activities for our clients around the world. This is a client-facing role with regular contact via telephone, email and occasional face-to-face meetings. This position will be based in one of our New Jersey offices (Hamilton or Warren). Some home-based working is also possible.More Info