Here's the scenario: you need surgery, you research your condition and options, you find an in-network provide and hospital, you try to get an estimate of the total cost (why is this so hard?), you have surgery, you receive bills from out-of-network providers you never knew would be...
- 5 Trends in Healthcare Reimbursement - The How- And How Much- Of Physician Compensation
- Court Asks Pharma Companies And NPPA To Resolve Drug Pricing Issue
- HealthEconomics.Com's Top Stories Of The Week!
- Why Is The NPPA Asking Drug Makers To Register In Online Database?
- How Will NPPA's Price Cap Affect Pharma?
- Q&A With RTI's Gnanasakthy and Kulich
- How Far Will NICE's Role Expand In Drug Development, Evaluation and Acceptance In The NHS?
- Specialty Pharmacy Trends Report: Multiple Sclerosis
- Have You Heard About Rutger's New Graduate Program?
- Are You Under The Influence of Payers?
Job of the Week
Market Access Consultant
Due to significant expansion, we are seeking a market access specialist with at least 3 years’ experience of researching and communicating value-related concepts and evidence (epidemiology, disease burden, unmet need, value proposition, health economics, budget impact and RWE/outcomes research).More Info
Conference of the WeekHealth Economics for Pharmaceutical Personnel.
Dec. 2-3, 2014, London, UK. Health Economics for Pharmaceutical Personnel offers an opportunity to gain a good understanding of health economics in two-days.
Webinar of the WeekClinical Trials in Oncology: A Patient's Perspective
September 25th, 2014. 11:00 am ET.
Learn the pros and cons of traditional therapy vs. clinical trial therapy, and more.