The Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America (PhRMA) Foundation recently announced the launch of its new… Read more
- A Critique of ICER's New Value Framework
- Who Controls Your Medical Data?
- ICER's Revised Value Assessment Framework Open for Public Comment
- Repeal and Replace - Easier Said Than Done
- PhRMA Foundation Launches New Value Assessment Initiative
- New Patient Advocacy Group Focuses on Pricing
- High Cancer Drug Costs is Fueling Non-Adherence
- Frenova & PPD Announce Important New Alliance
- Will Section 1104 Survive PPACA Repeal?
- Is Population Health Making Us Dumber?
US House Leadership and staff of the House and Senate committees that oversee health policy details, recently drafted a white paper that could… Read more
After meeting with top pharmaceutical industry lobbyist and executives, Trump has decided against his push for Medicare to have to ability to… Read more
The Institute for Clinical and Economic Review (ICER) recently updated their Value Assessment Framework. Joel D. Kallich, CEO Big Health Data LLC,… Read more
The Institute for Clinical and Economic Review (ICER) has posted for public comment proposed updates to its Value Assessment Framework. The updated… Read more
Jonathan Gruber, Ph.D., and Yevgeniy Feyman, two leading health policy experts, recently debated the past, present and future of the Affordable Care… Read more