According to a Symplur Healthcare Hashtag Project report, HealthEconomics.Com was once again a "Top Influencer" at… Read more
- Will Google be able to Predict Sickness?
- New Approaches to Value in Health and Care
- Stay In-the-Know with HE.Com's Weekly Newsletter
- Jerry Berger Brings Experience as ICER's New Communications Director
- New Framework Released for Demonstrating Value in Diagnostics
- How Would Physicians Choose to Replace the ACA?
- HealthEconomics.Com Among Top Influencers at ISPOR's 22nd Annual Meeting
- Drug Talks in Europe Lead to Joint Effort on Drug, Treatment Costs
- Need A Few Million Bucks? CMS Announces $30 Million in Grant Opportunities
- Dr. Lou Garrison Gives His Two Cents on Risk-Based Arrangements
A recently re-introduced bill, the Fair Drug Pricing Act, would require drug makers to justify their pricing and provide a breakdown of their expenses… Read more
Stanford internist Lucy Kalanithi is the widow of neurosurgeon and writer Paul Kalanithi, who was diagnosed with Stage IV lung cancer at age 36.… Read more
As American healthcare shifts from fee-for-service arrangement to a more value based system, the definition of value has been hard to nail down, with… Read more
Medscape recently kicked off a contest asking physicians, "How would you repeal or replace" the ACA? With over 600 submitting physicians, entries… Read more
The new Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Commissioner, Scott Gottlieb, says that even though the agency does not have a direct say in pricing,… Read more