Although the COVID-19 crisis has changed many aspects of life, FAIR Health remains unchanged in our dedication to providing vital data to organizations and individuals across the healthcare sector. This webcast will review the various resources we offer to help stakeholders better understand the new chapter we have entered, including:
- FAIR Health research studies on data related to COVID-19, completed and ongoing;
- The Monthly Telehealth Regional Tracker, which shows how telehealth is evolving on a monthly basis;
- Cost benchmarks for new codes related to COVID-19;
- News about FAIR Health data on COVID-19; and
- External research on COVID-19 using FAIR Health data.
Register for FAIR Health’s free, one-hour webcast to learn more about how FAIR Health data shed light on the COVID-19 pandemic.
Please invite others in your organization who might be interested in attending.