Join us as Syapse experts share how to establish high quality, real-world datasets by using a multi-source strategy. A single source of data is often enough to generate meaningful real-world evidence. Have you recently made an investment in a large raw real-world dataset, and are now drowning in data but lacking in evidence?
During this webinar, we highlight strategic approaches you, and your organization, should consider as you invest in RWD to best capture the comprehensive patient journey needed to answer your most challenging questions, or seek to validate real-world endpoints. You will walk away having:
- Built awareness on various RWD sources and their attributes, and how they are used to fill in the gaps to ensure your study design best reflects what is happening in the real-world
- Taken the steps to understand whether artificial intelligence (AI) is a magical cure-all, or is it perpetuating inconsistencies or biases already in the data?
- Learned how to take unstructured lab and pathology reports (including biomarker data) using NLP to ensure your study design best reflects what is happening in the real-world to generate more robust data
At Syapse, we have established the Syapse Learning Health NetworkTM to collaborate closely with health system, life sciences, regulatory and molecular labs partners to transform high quality real-world data into meaningful real-world evidence. Moderated by Patti Peeples, our panel of Syapse experts will include:
- Mary Tran, Vice President, Data Insights
- Dr. Anna Berry, Vice President for Molecular Pathology and Genomics
- Michael Italia, Vice President, Product Development
Looking forward to seeing you there!