A tumultuous first quarter to say the least, but what does it mean for your AI initiatives? Are hospitals and pharmaceutical companies spending less energy pushing their AI initiatives forward? Or is AI and automation more important than ever in this time of economic uncertainty? This Ai4 Digital Event is split into two panels, each lasting 45 minutes. The first panel starts at 1:00pm and is focused on The State of AI in Hospitals, while the second starts at 1:45pm and is focused on The State of AI in Pharma.
The industry leaders on these panels will provide you with a clear Q2 snapshot of the state of AI in Healthcare.
1:00PM EDT – PANEL 1: THE STATE OF AI IN HOSPITALS
– Christopher Hutchins, Chief Data & Analytics Officer, Northwell Health System [Moderator]
– Tawnya Infantino, System Vice President, Digital Strategy & Delivery, CommonSpirit Health (Formerly Dignity Health)
– Sri Ambati, CEO & Founder, H2O.ai
– Michelle Stansbury, Vice President, Innovation and IT Corporate Systems, Houston Methodist
1:45PM EDT – PANEL 2: THE STATE OF AI IN PHARMA
– Subroto Mukherjee, Senior Manager and Head of Innovation and Emerging Technology, Americas, GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare
– Sandeep Burugupalli, Senior Director, Global Medical Epidemiology, Data Center of Excellence, Pfizer [Moderator]
– Tatiana Sorokina, Solutions Director, Data Science & Artificial Intelligence, Novartis
– Eric Maloney, Director of Strategy – Advisory Partners, Blue Prism
– Abhijit Chakraverty, Managing Director, Deloitte Consulting