Join us to learn how industry challenges and changes in policy are impacting effective risk adjustment strategies. Learn how this creates an opportunity for health insurance providers to address the challenges immediately by leveraging truly innovative solutions to transform risk analytics processes. Expert panelists will review the existing challenges tied to the connection between insurance providers and care providers, and the critical elements for an effective analytic-driven risk adjustment strategy.
Attendees will learn about:
- The key challenges facing risk adjustment and analytics today
- The critical elements for an effective analytic-driven risk adjustment strategy
- Closing risk score gaps to enable the move to value-based care and enhanced risk models
- How to drive better provider engagement and influence behaviors in the risk adjustment process
- What is needed in the future for more comprehensive, integrated data and risk adjustment strategy