Archived webinar from November 18, 2015
Third in a series of 6 FREE Webinars on HEOR Communication and Writing, from HealthEconomics.Com/HE Institute – The Creation Lab, and Global Outcomes Group.
In this 1-hour webinar, we will consider the nature, extent, detection, and implications of some of the more common statistical reporting errors in medical research:
- Error in the use of statistics
- Errors in presenting data
- Errors in reporting descriptive statistics
- Errors in reporting and interpreting P values
- Errors in reporting regression analyses
- Errors in reporting common health outcomes measures
Webinar Available on Demand Here.