With patient-centricity becoming a new paradigm for the pharmaceutical industry, this webinar will examine the role of patient engagement in HTA and market access processes, and how this enhances value generation for drug approvals.
Focusing on Europe, we will analyze the different models and guidelines in place and discuss:
- The recent shift from a product- and disease-centered approach to a more patient-centered approach to healthcare
- The concept of patient-centricity and its relevance for value-based outcomes
- The role of patient advocates in the process
- Examples of patient involvement and the impact of this on HTA
- Why pharma should strive for increased patient engagement in HTA to shape therapeutic value.