The Value of Medical is in identifying data gaps, generating the data and sharing the data effectively in a context of business, stakeholder needs, compliance and human resources to improve patient outcomes.
Join MAPS and McKinsey & Company on Wednesday, July 31 at 11am EDT for an eCademy Panel Discussion: Building Capabilities for a Future Proof Medical Department. During this Webinar discussion, our panel will cover such topics as:
- Why is capability building important to you?
- What are your views on where we are today vs. where we need to be in the future?
- What are the obstacles to building capabilities more quickly? What behaviors and mindsets need to change besides just learning the knowledge?
- Why is capability building important to MAPS, and what is MAPS doing going forward?
- How can we address capability gaps as MA professionals and leaders within our own organizations?