“People leave jobs, and it’s up to managers to design jobs that are too good to leave.”*
– Harvard Business Review
In this webinar, Jenny Plant (Owner at Account Management Skills) and Matt Plant (Independent Consultant) will cover some of the fundamentals to building competence as a new manager in medical communications.
We will share:
- How your behaviours as a manager affect your team’s dynamic and performance
- Two of the biggest mistakes new managers make when they are promoted to manager
- How managers can break trust without realising it
- Some simple coaching techniques you can adopt today to help you become a more effective people manager
- Some practical tips for coaching those in agency account management
Questions from the audience will be welcomed.
It should be of interest to anyone working in and around MedComms and wanting to challenge conventional working practices.
The webinar is free of charge and, all being well, a recording will be posted afterwards at NetworkPharma.tv.
Note we are allowing 60 minutes for the webinar and we always aim to finish promptly on time.