**The third in a NEHI series of virtual summit meetings on COVID-19 Immunization**
Join us as NEHI convenes leading clinical and industry experts for a post-election discussion of two key issues in COVID-19 vaccination: building trust in the COVID-19 vaccines that will be available in the months ahead, and assuring they are administered efficiently and equitably.
– Paul Biddinger, MD, FACEP, Ann L. Prestipino, MPH Endowed Chair in Emergency Preparedness, Director of the Center for Disaster Medicine, and Vice Chairman for Emergency Preparedness in the Department of Emergency Medicine at Massachusetts General Hospital (MGH).
– John Beckner, RPh, Senior Director of Strategic Initiatives, National Community Pharmacists Association
– Nick Diamond, JD, LLM, MBe, Consultant II, Policy Practice, Avalere; Adjunct Professor of Law, Georgetown University Law Center
– Rodney Hood, MD, FACP, Physician of Internal Medicine, San Ysidro Health, Formerly served as the 101st President of the National Medical Association
– Charley John, PharmD, Director of U.S. Public Policy, Walgreens
– Kiame Mahaniah, MD, CEO, Lynn Community Health Center
– Jewel Mullen, MD, MPH, MPA, Associate Dean for Health Equity, Dell Medical School; Associate Professor, Department of Population Health and International Medicine, University of Texas at Austin