Leukopaks are highly concentrated, low-volume apheresis collections that contain large numbers of mononuclear cells (MNCs). As an essential source of primary immune cells for drug development research, leukopaks are an ideal starting material for downstream cell isolation when large numbers of cells are required.
This webinar highlights insights and techniques for efficient leukopak sample processing to reduce the time and reagents required to process cells of interest. Topics covered include:
- Fresh and frozen leukopak processing
- Processing without red blood cell (RBC) lysis
- Regulatory compliance considerations
- Manual or automated immunomagnetic and column-free cell isolation
- Free technical resources, cell counting optimization tools, and more!