This webinar is geared toward writing professionals interested in the growing field of health economics and outcomes research (HEOR).
We will discuss the basics of HEOR and provide tips for medical writers from both technical and nontechnical backgrounds.
Topics will include:
- HEOR overview (What is HEOR? Why is it growing?)
- Real-world evidence (RWE) and patient-reported outcomes (PRO)
- Payer/HTA-focused writing
- Types of HEOR content (AMCP and global value dossiers, literature reviews, economic models, manuscripts, review articles)
- What’s the future of HEOR? Will it be different in different markets?
At the conclusion of this webinar, learners will be able to:
- Discuss different aspects of HEOR (market access, RWE, PRO)
- Describe how RWE is changing the reimbursement landscape
- Evaluate HEOR deliverables and identify opportunities