Top-5 College. Academic Rigor. Real-World Application. Online. Flexible. Proven.
The University of Florida College of Pharmacy’s online pharmaceutical outcomes & policy (POP) program offers flexible learning for working professionals who want to enhance their education in health outcomes without disrupting their busy schedules.
Join us for an informational webinar to help acquaint you with the internationally known online M.S., M.S.+M.B.A., or Graduate Certificate program. A new specialty track option, Pharmaceutical Value Assessment and Communications, will be unveiled.
After this webinar, you will have all the information you need to take the next step to change your life.
The webinar will cover:
- Who can apply?
- 3-degree options (Certificate, M.S., M.S.+M.B.A.)
- 5 Specialty Learning Tracks: Applied Pharmacoeconomics | Managed Care Pharmacy Systems | Pharmaceutical Value Assessment and Communications | Medication Safety and Quality Systems | Pharmaceutical Regulation
- What’s different about UF’s online program?
- Career options after graduation
- Financial considerations and tuition reduction options
- Application process and dates to remember
- Heather Steingraber, Assistant Program Director, UF POP
- Laura E. Happe, PharmD, MPH, Program Director, UF POP
- Robert J. Matheis, PhD, MA, President and Chief Executive Officer, International Society for Medical Publication Professionals (ISMPP)
- Patti Peeples, RPh, PhD, CEO, HealthEconomics.Com (Moderator)