Join us for a special 2-hour informational webinar to help acquaint you with the well-respected Online MS, MS+MBA, or Graduate Certificate in Pharmaceutical Outcomes & Policy.
Assistant Program Director of UF Online POP
|Laura Happe, PharmD, MPH
Track Director, Managed Care Pharmacy Systems
UF Online POP
Associate Director, Graduate and Professional Programs
Stetson University School of Business Administration
|Daniel T. Goldman, PharmD, MS, MBA
UF Online POP
|James Patrick, PharmD, MS, MPA
Alumni and Sr. Regional MSL, HEOR Lead West
Strongbridge Biopharma plc
- Program overview
- Who can apply?
- 3 degree options (Certificate, MS, MS+MBA)
- 4 Specialty Learning Tracks
- Applied PharmacoEconomics
- Managed Care Pharmacy Systems
- Patient Safety
- Pharmaceutical Regulation
- What’s different about UF’s online program?
- How others balanced work, family, and school
- What you will learn
- Career options after graduation
- Financial considerations
- Application process and dates to remember
Mini-lecture and Alumni Panel:
In the 2nd hour of the webinar, you will hear Dr. Dan Goldman, affiliate faculty member of UF POP, present a 15-minute lecture on Drug Rebates. Additionally, there will be an Alumni Panel featuring Dr. James Patrick and Dr. Goldman to share about their graduate program experiences first-hand, including the impact of the graduate program on their career.