The Master’s Program in Healthcare Decision Analysis (MS in HCDA) is an interdisciplinary program designed to train individuals seeking to improve their basic technical skills and analytical abilities related to product value, access and reimbursement. Healthcare Decision Analysis focuses on the intersection of health economics, reimbursement & value using business intelligence and pricing. The program provides an opportunity for early and mid-career working professionals to enter a field in which Payers, Consulting and Industry cannot find sufficient qualified individuals and technically skilled leaders to meet demand.
- Flexible weekend schedule aimed at early & mid-career working adults
- On-campus classroom learning, with optional “on-demand” lectures
- Adult education format emphasizing teams and case studies
- Can be completed in as little as 15 months, each course held 2 weekends per semester
- World class lectures by USC faculty and industry leaders and experts
- Healthcare and Industry Professionals are encouraged to apply