Top-10 University. Academic Rigor. Real-World Application. Online. Flexible. Proven.
The University of Florida Online POP program offers flexible learning for working professionals who want to enhance their education in health outcomes without disrupting their busy schedules.
Join us for an informational webinar to help acquaint you with the internationally-known University of Florida Online MS, MS+MBA, or Graduate Certificate program in Pharmaceutical Outcomes & Policy (POP).
The 1st hour will be an overview of the Online POP program. You will learn everything you need to know to see if this is the best fit for you.
The 2nd hour will be an on-camera Q&A with alumni of the program. Get all of your questions answered.
After this webinar, you’ll have all the information you need to take the next step to change your life.
HOUR 1: Graduate Program Informational Overview
• Who can apply?
• 3-degree options (Certificate, MS, MS+MBA)
• 4 Specialty Learning Tracks: Applied PharmacoEconomics | Managed Care Pharmacy Systems | Patient Safety in Medication Use | Pharmaceutical Regulation
• What’s different about UF’s online program?
• How others balanced work, family, and school
• What you will learn
• Career options after graduation
• Financial considerations
• Application process and dates to remember
HOUR 2: Alumni Panel
In the 2nd hour of the webinar, you will hear from an Alumnus in a lively Q&A with a moderator and your questions. Now is the time to get advice from those who have walked this road before you!
Click here for additional information and registration details.