Are you ready to improve your career with a graduate degree in the high-demand areas of healthcare? Join us for a special 90-minute informational webinar to help acquaint you with the well-respected top-10 University of Florida Online MS, MS+MBA, or Graduate Certificate in Pharmaceutical Outcomes & Policy (POP). The 1st hour will be an Informational Overview of the Online POP program. The final half-hour will be an on-camera Q&A with an Alumnus of the program. Get all of your questions answered. After this webinar, you’ll have all the information you need to take the next step to change your life.
• Heather Steingraber, Assistant Program Director, Department of Pharmaceutical Outcomes and Policy, College of Pharmacy, University of Florida
• Parastoo Rezai, Pharm.D, MS, BCPS, National Health Outcomes Liaison, USP Health Outcomes Liaisons, USP-Medical, GSK
HOUR 1: Graduate Program Informational Overview
• Who can apply?
• 3-degree options (Certificate, MS, MS+MBA)
• 4 Specialty Learning Tracks: Applied PharmacoEconomics | Managed Care Pharmacy Systems | Patient Safety in Medication Use | Pharmaceutical Regulation
• What’s different about UF’s online program?
• How others balanced work, family, and school
• What you will learn
• Career options after graduation
• Financial considerations
• Application process and dates to remember
HOUR 2: Alumni Panel
In the 2nd hour of the webinar, you will hear from an Alumnus in a lively Q&A with a moderator and your questions. Now is the time to get advice from those who have walked this road before you!