As part of our continuing series focused on Quality Practice Programs in oncology, our second webcast “Implementing the Merit-Based Incentive Payment System for Improved Population Health,” features insights from Stephen Grubbs, MD, and Robin Zon, MD, FACP, FASCO, and moderated by Kavita Patel, MD.
During this webcast, the following topics will be covered:
- Why programs like MACRA and MIPS are important to the medical community.
- Will programs like MIPS, APMs and MACRA improve patient outcomes? If so, how?
- What areas of MIPS can be improved on from a clinician and payer standpoint?
- What lessons can be learned from the previous healthcare models and are important to consider when implementing the MIPS model?
- Advantages and disadvantages of physicians being allowed to choose measures on which they can be evaluated.