Being able to quickly and cost-effectively collect, analyze, and share real-world evidence on a treatment is critical to improving outcomes in rheumatology conditions. Fortunately, advances in data linkage and processing capabilities are enabling greater access to patient journeys via deep, linked clinical data. At the same time, new tools are empowering rapid analytics and insights from that data.
Join Kathryn Starzyk, Senior Director of RWE for OM1, and Dr. Catherine Richards, VP of Analytics and Scientific Engagement for BHE, as they explore:
- What does big data for rheumatology conditions look like?
- How can it be used to meet goals across the product lifecycle?
- What makes data research-grade in quality?
- What is the role of rapid analytics and how do you remove barriers to effective use?
- Case examples of using RWD and Rapid Analytics for RWE