This workshop is intended for anyone seeking their first role in a medical communications agency and who wants to know how to go about this and what the roles involve.
- After the workshops, participants should be more confident of understanding the following:
- the pharmaceutical (pharma) industry
- the drug development process
- our clients’ roles and responsibilities
- how our clients bring their products to market and the role of medical communication agencies in supporting them
- the regulatory and compliance environment