Today should have been our fifth annual one-day intensive MedComms careers workshop in Oxford, providing the opportunity for delegates with a genuine interest in joining the MedComms industry to get up close and personal with a number of leading employers.
We’ve had to alter our plans in light of the current disruption and, instead, we’ll run a 2 hour online session with representatives from several of the leading MedComms agencies. Each will give a short presentation about their own company and we’ll then have an open Q&A session intended to give delegates as much insight as possible into life in the different agencies, and the opportunity to compare and contrast those working environments. This event is all about talking direct and in depth with the MedComms specialists about the practicalities of getting the first job and then of the working life in the agencies, so attendees are expected to have already made themselves familiar with the information provided online at www.FirstMedCommsJob.com.
On the panel we’ll have representatives from the following MedComms agencies:
* AMICULUM – Matt Evans, Agency lead at 7.4 Limited
* Ashfield Healthcare Communications – Katie Johnson, Talent Acquisition Associate
* Envision Pharma Group – Andrea Cifelli, Global Lead, ESS Operations
* Fishawack Group, Diane Sutherland, Group Professional Development Director
* Helios Medical Communications – Elena Mills, Business Unit Director
* Oxford PharmaGenesis – TBC
Everyone is welcome to attend.
Questions from the audience will be welcomed.
It should be of interest to anyone wanting to learn more about working in and around MedComms, in any role.
The webinar is free of charge and all being well a recording will be posted afterwards at NetworkPharma.tv. Note we are allowing 2 hours for the webinar and we always aim to finish promptly on time.