With more drugs coming to market, and the growing number of possible combinations, this on-demand webinar discusses how combinations of drugs are evaluated by payers.
This webinar reviews how payers are defining and paying for value, showing differentiated value propositions to satisfy payers, and shares insight into proactive consideration of contractual strategy.
- Emerging trends in market access
- Case studies for combinations from France, Germany (G-BA), and England (NICE)
- Key learnings and implications for manufacturers, including managed entry agreements.
- Clare Jones – Director
- Steven Fountain – Client Partnership Director
- Anja Pownell – Associate Director