The sixth in our DIA DIRECT: COVID-19 Webinar Series will focus on the development of vaccines for COVID-19. Several potential COVID-19 vaccines are currently in the development pipeline, each providing either passive or active immunity to SARS-CoV-2 via different immunological mechanisms. Join us on Tuesday, June 2, at 9:00AM ET for DIA DIRECT: Developing Vaccines for COVID-19, for answers to these questions:
- How do these vaccines work? What is their mechanism of action?
- How do we advance promising therapies through pre-clinical testing and then ensure fast, efficient testing in the clinical setting?
- What is the most likely timeline for a COVID-19 vaccine from R&D to market access?
- Most of these therapies will reach the market via accelerated regulatory pathways with limited evidence of efficacy.
- How do we ensure that they remain safe and effective?