This workshop intends to address this critical need and engage participants by providing real world examples of applied methodological considerations for ClinROs, including practical challenges, evaluation of existing ClinROs and development of new ClinROs. Specifically, the presenters will address topics such as:
- The history and importance of ClinROs in observational and interventional studies
- Regulatory guidance to support product labeling and application to ClinROs
- Applied methods for ascertaining content validity (including selection, design, involvement of patients, and pediatric considerations)
- Quantitative research design and appropriate measurement properties to assess
- Relationship between patient- and clinician reported endpoints
Event Details and Registration Available Here.