Please join us for a complimentary webinar on Data Management considerations in Observational studies.
Observational studies demand a unique Data Management approach; trying to force fit early phase Data Management practices into the Observational space will invariably result in a multitude of complexities during study conduct. Key areas on Observational studies that demand a targeted Data Management approach include:
- The need to maintain a real world setting for patients and physicians
- Acknowledge the fact that protocols allow and enable visit schedules that are not as stringent as in early phase clinical research trials
- Create an appropriate data collection tool that is easy to use at research naïve sites
This webinar will be presented by Zia Haque, Senior Director of Data Management, Real-World Late Phase Research, and Valerie Alward, Manager, Clinical Data Management, Real-World Late Phase Research at Quintiles. They will address, among other topics:
- Types of studies in Observational Research
- Data Management considerations on Observational studies