On Thursday, February 11, MM+M, along with our partner, SurvivorNet, the leading media company focused on cancer information, will be hosting a virtual panel, entitled, “Close The Gap: How Marketers Can Reach Diverse Audiences & Reduce Racial Disparities in Cancer.” Moderated by MM+M’s GM and editor-in-chief Steve Madden, this 60-minute discussion will focus on specific ideas and possible solutions as to how the medical field can better serve communities of color when it comes to prevention, diagnosis and treatment for cancer and other diseases.
- Steve Alperin, CEO, SurvivorNet
- Dr. Cardinale Smith, chief quality officer for cancer services, Mount Sinai Health System
- Dr. Otis Brawley, professor of oncology, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Steve Madden, MM+M’s GM and editor-in-chief, Moderator
- Marecya Burton, ovarian cancer survivor