Fibrotic diseases, such as non-alcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH), are responsible for 45 percent of U.S. deaths a year. With a growing occurrence and few treatment options, more research is needed to better understand natural history and progression of these diseases, treatments and outcomes.
This session will explore how AI and Big Data provide a unique opportunity to support clinical development, real-world evidence, value and commercialization strategies in fibrotic diseases, including:
- Identifying and validating under-diagnosed and high risk patients;
- Gaining insights into disease progression and the heterogeneity of the condition;
- Predicting and evaluating the likelihood of key outcomes;
- Understanding treatment and prescriber patterns; and
- Case examples in NASH/NAFLD, Cystic Fibrosis, and Scleroderma.