The PRMA Navigator® digital application is accelerating the simultaneous generation of high-quality HTA submissions to allow patients faster access to new therapies.
This 15-minute update explains how, using the new technology, leading pharmaceutical companies have produced draft auto-populated submissions in as little as 2 weeks and achieved up to:
- 80% auto-population of the first draft HTA submission
- 50% internal resource saving
- 50% external resource saving.
- Manage multiple product launches across different countries, with limited time and resources
- Understand and meet evolving payer requirements
- Incorporate the global value story into local HTA submissions
- Allow affiliates time to focus on the impactful sections of the submission and local strategy
- Improve collaboration between the global and affiliate teams
- Drive continuous improvement and more targeted affiliate-focused global deliverables
- Evaluate how technology can transform your market access processes and elevate your competitive status.
- Nathan White – Senior Principal & US Preactice Lead
- Nicole Lodowski – Principal