The MarksMan Academy of Health Sciences (MAHS) is offering an online certification program in the fundamentals of health economics and outcomes research.
According to its website, the program includes five modules, each with ten chapters:
- Module 1 – Health Economics and Outcomes Research;
- Module 2 – Health Technology Assessment and Real-World Evidence;
- Module 3 – Patient-Reported Outcomes;
- Module 4 – Simulation and Modeling; and
- Module 5 – Pricing, Reimbursement and Market Access.
“HEOR is an increasingly important domain, as rising healthcare costs continue to challenge the global economy and despite evidence that additional spending is not associated with increased value in outcomes, costs or quality,” the website states.
Course enrollment costs $199.