According to Managed Markets Account Managers, by pharmaceutical intelligence firm, Cutting Edge Information, involving managed markets account managers early in a product’s clinical development is essential for success. This report features more than 500 metrics and 83 charts and graphics.
The report features more than 500 metrics and 83 charts and graphics with the following highlights:
- Data and diagrams showing reporting relationships and managed markets group structures
- Product lifecycle involvement timelines for managed markets groups and account managers
- Benchmarks on managed markets account manager budgets and spending
- Benchmarks and best practices for hiring and compensating managed markets account managers
- Strategic recommendations and benchmarks for improving communication and relationship-building with payers
- Data showing levels of scientific/clinical support that account managers receive from MSLs and other liaisons
- Strategic recommendations and insights on improving companies’ managed markets strategy
Life sciences teams can use Managed Markets Account Managers to:
- Establish a team that addresses payers’ needs and protects the company’s profitability.
- Reach out to payers more effectively, especially as they seek substantial
- Hire the ideal managed markets account managers in terms of professional/ educational experience and background.
- Distribute resources and account managers’ focus between national and regional accounts more effectively.
Download available here. (Source: Cutting Edge Information, 2014)