The Value-Based Care Assessment aimed to develop an understanding of the current state of value-based care and assess stakeholder confidence in their organization’s ability to assume risk based on their current reimbursement strategy. The secondary goal was to see how these responses varied based on organization type.
Highlights from the 18-page report include:
- How heavily organizations are relying on fee-for-service
- Which value-based care models organizations are implementing
- When organizations expect to participate in downside risk models
- Investments organizations are making for success in value-based care
- The technology needed to assist in revenue cycle management