In light of COVID-19 and the far-reaching impact it is having on our society, Xcenda developed an infectious disease model to analyze the potential impact of both non-pharmaceutical and pharmaceutical interventions on mitigating the effects of the current pandemic. In particular, this model provides new perspective on the role pharmaceutical interventions could play in reducing health system burden and patient mortality, and is intended to help inform and educate on possible health outcomes under both pharmaceutical and non-pharmaceutical scenarios.
In this new white paper, find detailed analysis given specific scenarios, including:
- Level of disease transmission
- Increasing health system capacity
- Timing of social distancing
- Level of social distancing
- Easing of social distancing
- Hypothetical drug interventions