It’s sink or swim time. Advancements in drug data collection methodologies and deeper understanding of what can be achieved has finally opened the floodgates on real world data (RWD). Information is coming onstream thick and fast and pharma can either become disoriented or use it to drive forward harder-hitting payer strategies. But what do payers in the US and Europe actually want to see before they dive into this exciting opportunity?
From payer liaison to data analysts to senior strategists—this report ensures everyone involved understands exactly what payers want today. Access senior payer views, in their own words, on all the key issues.
Use this report to:
- Understand the mood: Delve into the payer mindset to understand in more detail their current thinking and concerns. The mood is generally positive—so what action is required from pharma to maximise on this?
- Find out how payers are currently using RWD: Widescale adoption of RWD hasn’t yet happened for various reasons, but some early adopters have begun utilising RWD to good effect. What are they doing and how can pharma build on this?
- See what’s missing: Dig below the surface and find out what else payers need next from RWD. For example, standardisation and common data models are useful—but do payers also expect some level of personalisation?
- Evolve your RWD and evidence strategy: Discover a range of new ideas on how to more closely meet the needs of payers and maximise the chances of positive decisions on your drug.
- Answer the third party question: How do specialist data analysts fit into the picture? Are payers for or against outside help from independents—or should pharma be stepping up and providing more assistance?