Join us for interactive, informative webinar to help acquaint you with the well-respected Online MS Degree Program in Applied PharmacoEconomics or Managed Care Pharmacy Systems, from the University of Florida. In this 1-hour webinar, we will cover:
- Program Overview of the Online MS Graduate Degree in applied Pharmaceutical Outcomes & Policy
- Who Can Apply? No prior healthcare experience required!
- Choose from 4 Specialty Learning Tracks + Joint MBA option, only at U Florida:
- Applied PharmacoEconomics | Managed Care Pharmacy Systems | Patient Safety | Pharmaceutical Regulation
- Certificate track available!
- Application Process and Dates to Remember: GRE waived or delayed for qualified students
- What’s Different about UF’s Online Program? Only program that offers interactive webinar-style classes.
- Keep Working and Get Your Degree: How others balanced work, family, and school
- What You Will Learn in our nationally-ranked program
- Is the MBA+MS Dual Program for you?
- Career Options After You Graduate
- Financial Considerations: Costs and employer tuition reimbursement
Join Professor Robert Navarro, PharmD and Heather Steingraber, Assistant Program Director, as well as special Alumni of Online MS Program to learn more. Come prepared with your questions; this will be an information-packed interactive program.