Artificial intelligence (AI) driven technologies have already revolutionized practice and outcomes in medical imaging and pathology—so where next for this disruptive technology? Artificial intelligence may help accurately diagnose and treat diseases, improve patient experience, facilitate medical information sharing and improve diagnostic efficiencies. Sounds great—so what are the issues and challenges medical and technology developers need to address to make it a reality?
To give you a clear perspective of how AI is currently being employed, explore future development pathways and examine the operational challenges that must be overcome, we interviewed experts with deep knowledge of both AI and medical technology. Read what they said in AI in Medical Diagnostics.
AI experts explore the medical diagnostic landscape
- How will AI-driven technology expand the use of medical testing, particularly in hard to diagnose conditions and hard to reach communities?
- What are the technology platforms and programs that are driving the adoption of AI in medical diagnostics?
- What are companies doing to progress AI development in the face of data sharing, data privacy and cybersecurity regulations?
- Will patient pre-screening technologies such as chatbots have a major role to play in the future of medical diagnostics, and if so, why?
- What communication strategies can help ease fears of sceptical healthcare professionals?
What to expect
- A detailed report which explores the growing use and potential of artificial intelligence to drive radical change across medical diagnostics and the issues and challenges developers must overcome
- An examination of 6 key issues which medical companies need to understand and respond to
- 24 targeted questions put to AI experts
- Their perceptive responses that provided 23 insights supported by 73 directly quoted comments