March 26 – 27, 2015 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Please save the date for our inaugural Health Economics & Outcomes Research (HEOR) workshop, designed specifically for Medical Writers and HEOR Executives:
More Effective Writing and Communications for Health Outcomes, Market Access, and Value Messaging: A Skills Development Workshop.
Our program will employ two specialized tracks:
Writer and Editor Workshop for HEOR and Value Messaging
This workshop will bring together the nation’s foremost experts and authorities in HEOR communications to provide:
- Hands-on interaction with HEOR communications experts and peers
- How-to’s for writing with scientific credibility and influence for the HEOR and Payer audience
- Effective development of HEOR manuscripts and other essential documents (i.e., posters, abstracts, slide decks, dossiers)
- Mastering HEOR communications: structure, format and style
HEOR Executive Communication Tools Workshop
This workshop will focus on strategies to create effective communication tools in health outcomes, market access, and value messaging, including:
- Developing HEOR documents with scientific robustness while also meeting internal business strategies and influencing customers
- Best practices in document development & applications (manuscripts, posters, abstracts, slide decks)
- Methods to develop effective Global Value Dossiers and AMCP Dossiers
Mark the dates: March 26 and 27, 2015. We look forward to seeing you in Philadelphia.