Healthcare Trends & Forecasts in 2021: Performance Expectations for the Healthcare Industry, HIN’s 17th annual business forecast, is designed to support healthcare C-suite planning as leaders continue to respond and recover from the COVD-19 pandemic as well as address other trends impacting the industry.
Healthcare Trends & Forecasts in 2021: Performance Expectations for the Healthcare Industry, HIN’s highly anticipated annual strategic playbook, provides a roadmap to healthcare organization success by examining the key issues, challenges and opportunities facing the healthcare industry in the year ahead.
Now in its 17th year of equipping healthcare executives with a strategic planning agenda for the year ahead, Healthcare Trends & Forecasts in 2021: Performance Expectations for the Healthcare Industry covers the following:
- 2020 year-over-year comparison;
- How COVID-19 impacted the healthcare industry in 2020;
- How the new Biden Administration will impact the industry in 2021;
- Keys to healthcare industry success in 2021;
- 2021 areas of development;
- The impact of the industry’s shift to rewarding value-based healthcare;
- How healthcare organizations are positioned for success under value-based reimbursement models;
- Healthcare organizational progress toward value-based reimbursement payments and their participation in various models;
- Healthcare industry challenges and recommendations for addressing these obstacles;
- The impact of telehealth’s expansion during COVID-19;
- Case studies from healthcare organizations on meeting the 2020 challenges;
- and much, much more.