– The Global Bioinformatics Market is expected to grow from USD 16,384.36 Million/EUR 14,366.12 Million in 2020 to USD 36,672.24 Million/EUR 32,154.91 by the end of 2025 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 17.48%.
– In terms of Product, the Bioinformatics Market is examined across Bioinformatics Platform, Bioinformatics Services, and Knowledge Management Tools.
– Based on Application, the Bioinformatics Market is examined across Chemoinformatics, Genomics, Metabolomics, Proteomics, and Transcriptomics.
– In regard to End User, the Bioinformatics Market is examined across Academics, Agricultural, Animal, Environmental, Forensic, and Medical. The Medical commanded the largest size in the Bioinformatics Market in 2020, and it is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period.
– Agilent Technologies, Inc.
– Applied Biological Materials, Inc.
– BGI Group
– Biomax Informatics AG
– Bluebee Holding B.V.
– Dassault Systems SE
– DNAnexus, Inc.
– Eurofins Scientific
– Illumina, Inc.
and many more.