The US Market Access Engagement Manager/Director will be the most senior market access expert for VCLS in the US. He/She will have the responsibilities of:
- Shaping the US market access efforts, in close alignment with global priorities, and in close collaboration with specialists of other disciplines,
- Taking a leading role in the business development effort (though leadership) in close collaboration with the business development team,
- Contributing to the proposal writing efforts (methods, resourcing and budgeting) for market access related aspects, in close collaboration with the US business development team and the Global market access leadership,
- Delivering (and coordinating the delivery of) market access projects for US-based clients and/or a US focus. The delivery includes significant hands-on work, as well as the mentoring of more junior resources,
- Working hand-in-hand with the VCLS regulatory and clinical experts to deliver on combined multi-disciplinary projects.
- Acting as the principal delivery local point of contact for US clients with market access needs,
- Maintaining his/her technical skills up-to-date to produce high quality deliverables
This is a pivotal role for the development of the VCLS market access capabilities, with strong growth perspectives.
- Subject-matter expert of the US market access activities (pricing, coverage/reimbursement, health economics, outcomes research, …). Global experience is not required.
- Considerable experience of managing US market access projects and project teams.
- Experience in interacting with US clients from to a business development / though leadership perspective.
- 10-15 years of US market access experience, including a significant number of years in consulting.
- Experience in the HealthTech industry is a plus.
- Experience working for small/emerging client companies preferred to big pharma experience.
Personal attributes and skills:
- Collaborative mindset to work with other teams.
- Hands-on and can do attitude in an entrepreneurial spirit.