Established in 2007, we are a rapidly growing and energetic consultancy – a diverse group of professional scientists, health economists and industry specialists with a proven track record in providing global market access solutions to some of the biggest healthcare industries so that patients get access to medicines. Patients get access to medicines as a result of our work. Our science is internationally renowned, and we are proud of our work.
- We apply robust scientific approaches and methodologies. Quality science comes first.
- We combine the expertise of our team together with a worldwide professional network.
- We continuously learn and improve.
- 90% of our projects are repeat or referral from our existing customers.
- The majority of our team are educated to PhD level.
- We embrace diversity in all its forms.
Purpose of the role: to project manage and/or lead HTA submissions and the development of evidence packages to support reimbursement
Requirements / performance dimensions:
Functional technical expertise
- Higher degree (PhD or MSc) in health economics health technology assessment (HTA) or market access
- Strong knowledge of HTA methodologies and processes
- Good knowledge of health economic methodologies (e.g. economic modelling, analysis of real-world economic evidence, utility measurement, costing studies)
- Experience of developing HTA submissions and evidence packages to support reimbursement
- A strong understanding of the global payer environment, including coverage, reimbursement and pricing
- Excellent project management skills
- Experience of successful proposal development
- Able to clearly communicate complex technical issues
- Good quantitative skills
- Fluency in English
- Excellent MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel skills
Alignment to PHMR values
Integrity: we do the right thing
Quality focus: we continually pursue excellence
Ambitious: we are tenacious and sustainable
Collegiate: we support and learn from each other
Fun: we enjoy our work
Great to work with
Line management (desirable)
PHMR can offer:
- Permanent employment in a high employee-engagement culture;
- Further professional development opportunities;
- Opportunities to publish research;
- Competitive salary.
Candidates wishing to discuss the position, please request an informal chat with Dr Louise Longworth, our Chief Scientific Officer. No agencies please.
Candidates wishing to apply for the position should submit their CV and covering letter.
All candidates are eligible to apply for our roles and will be considered on suitability and merit throughout the recruitment process. However, at the time of starting their employment the successful candidate must have permission to work in the UK.