We have an opportunity for a Senior Consultant to join our Market Access Consulting team to play an active role in project delivery, business development, and support all aspects of developing the market access practice. The primary areas of responsibility are outlined below.
- Support execution success across all project types e.g.
- For pipeline assets: Baseline payer landscape and market assessment; Comprehensive payer landscape and target product profile assessment (value and evidence planning)
- For launch and in-line products: Value proposition development; Payer positioning and value message testing; Payer negotiation and contracting workshops
- Contribute to planning and execution of timely and well managed projects (you will be typically involved in 3-4 projects simultaneously)
- Lead day-to-day client liaison
- Lead project delivery, which could include: 1:1 interviews and dyads with payer decision makers and payer advisers (e.g. pricing, TPP or value message testing), landscape assessments, advisory boards, negotiation workshops, due diligence research, playbook creation
- Lead project team through analysis of project findings including:
- Verifying and clarifying research outputs
- Driving storyboarding
- Alignment with customer needs and stakeholder perspectives
- Drive, coordinate and undertake development of results presentation, including strategic recommendations mapped to wider client needs and the environment
- Active ownership of several key client accounts for business development
- Develop and refine content knowledge through involvement in our Market Access Centre of Excellence and Thought Leadership programme
- Personable, committed, flexible team-worker.
- Strategic thinker with ability to understand customer challenges
- Well organised and able to work on multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Enthusiastic to learn and motivated to take opportunities to develop.
- Well-developed problem-solving skills and sound judgement
- Interest and experience in business development
Opportunity to progress your consulting career, increase responsibility and build expertise in an established pricing and market access team with outstanding knowledge and client relationships.
- An environment in which you can develop internal engagement - including line management skills - in a collaborative, supportive framework.
- Space and encouragement to own client relationships with the aim of significantly contributing to new and wider business opportunities
- The ability to work closely with a leadership team drawn from industry executives and ex-payers.
- The opportunity to make a difference in supporting our clients in shaping product investment decisions that optimize pricing, reimbursement and market access.
- Access to the broader Evidera team of world-class experts in health economics, outcomes research, data analytics, and epidemiology services that allow us to make powerful and actionable evidence recommendations.