Agile Outcomes Research (AOR) is looking for an ambitious and entrepreneurially-minded Scientific Writer to contribute to Health Economics and Outcomes Research (HEOR) publications and presentations.
AOR is committed to partnering with our clients to demonstrate the value of their healthcare innovation. Our experience in strategic planning, data analysis, and scientific communications allows our clients to share meaningful, high-quality scientific data with their intended audience.
As a Scientific Writer, you will:
- Create high-quality scientific publications for peer-reviewed journals and presentations for AOR clients based on health outcomes research
- Collect and synthesize clinical and economic evidence using systematic and nonsystematic reviews of literature and other sources
- Translate client research into well-written value messages for use with internal and external audiences
- Effectively communicate value propositions, methods, and results for the intended audience
- Work independently to incorporate necessary revisions in original or inherited material
- Work closely with medical, editorial, and account management personnel in coordinating work to accomplish project goals
You have already accomplished (required):
- Doctorate or Master’s degree in related discipline (e.g. epidemiology, economics, public health policy, health economics, health services research, clinical psychology, or other quantitative/life-science related discipline)
You are good at:
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional problem-solving, analytical reasoning, and decision-making skills
- Ability to work independently on projects in an intellectually challenging environment
- Effective time management and organization
- Attention to detail and accountable for results
- Being entrepreneurially-minded and taking the initiative
- Proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and PubMed searching required. Knowledge of Zotero or EndNote preferred
To apply, email cover letter, CV, and a minimum of two writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.