HE Institute, the strategic communications division of HealthEconomics.Com, is seeking an HEOR Analyst/Writer as a 1099 contractor to work with our team developing content related to health economics & outcomes research (HEOR), real-world evidence (RWE), market access, and value demonstration of pharmaceuticals and medical devices. The position will include a trial period focused on a single project, comprising about 30 hours of work. If this trial is successful, additional work is available of 10-20 hours per week. Work is set to begin immediately upon hiring.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- Essential life sciences degree
- M.S., M.P.H., or PhD in HEOR, Health Services Research, Epidemiology or related fields
- Demonstrated medical writing skills including published peer-reviewed articles, as well as grey literature work product. The candidate must submit examples of work including articles, white papers, blogs, and benchmarking market research reports.
- Ability to analyze data and a strong number sense
- Exceptional data presentation skills using a variety of formats
- Outstanding ability to communicate complex concepts to a variety of audiences
- Current awareness and understanding of key issues in HEOR, RWE, and Market Access
- Exceptional eye for accuracy, detail and quality
- Ability to assimilate and accurately interpret sources of information
- Ability to work independently (remote location is acceptable)
- Ability to manage your time effectively enabling you to work on multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Ability to respond to constructive feedback, as part of editing and quality control activities
- Enthusiastic and professional approach to working with colleagues
- Exceptional command of the English language, grammar and punctuation
- Desire to work in a virtual company environment
This is an opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join our privately-held global organization with clients across the world and this leads to a dynamic and rewarding workplace with a friendly and vibrant work environment. This is an exceptional opportunity to interact with leaders in the industry and be exposed to cutting edge research. We offer a flexible working environment and highly varied work.
The position is a contract-based position (1099 contractor); no benefits are provided.
To be considered for the position, please submit the following required items to Dr. Patti Peeples, HEORjob@healtheconomics.com. Do not call regarding this position. Applications that do not contain (attached) writing examples will not be considered.
- Cover letter detailing your unique abilities to fulfill this job opportunity
- Writing examples (include several of the following: peer-reviewed articles, white papers, benchmarking reports, blogs)
- Hourly rate
About HealthEconomics.Com: https://www.healtheconomics.com/about-us
About HE Institute: https://www.healtheconomics.com/he-institute/