Engagement Manager in Health Economics and Outcomes Research
Various possible locations: London, Amsterdam, Paris, Copenhagen and Stockholm
Permanent position with competitive salary, bonus and benefits
We are looking for experienced and driven candidates seeking to advance their career and join our team to help our clients improve their clinical, scientific and commercial results. You will work in a leading healthcare consulting company of over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries with a broad range of healthcare information, technology and service offerings, and providing excellent opportunities for career development. As part of our team, you will lead and manage the generation of insights and solutions with a tangible impact on improving real-world patient outcomes. Your work will impact decision-making in various health care systems on treatment innovations, care provision and access.
What you’ll do:
Oversee and manage large and complex projects – both local and global – across HEOR business areas (health economic modelling, evidence synthesis, statistical analysis, health technology assessment submissions, report and publication development for value communication) and the full breadth of therapeutic areas, ensuring high-quality, on-time and on-budget delivery
- Distil strategic insights from analytics that generate value for our clients
- Develop tailored solutions to specific client problems and marshal their implementation
- Coach and mentor junior and senior team members, foster the career development of line reports
- Drive business development by generating and responding to new business opportunities, and by developing and maintaining close client relationships
- Contribute to leadership of the team through active input on people management & recruitment, business development strategy, and project operations
- Lead collaborations with other business areas and functions of the organisation across the globe to deliver client services and drive the development of new offerings
Who you are:
- You have a degree in science, preferably Health Economics or mathematics, statistics or another relevant discipline; an advanced degree is preferred
- You have a proven record of high performance and outstanding academic, managerial or professional achievements in your past positions
- You have strong leadership skills and substantial experience leading teams, delegating tasks, supervising staff, and developing client relationships
- You have a consulting pedigree with strong project management experience and capabilities, coupled with an analytic mind set and excellent problem solving skills
- You have deep knowledge of HEOR/RWE methods and approaches, advanced knowledge of consulting methodologies and general business practices, and a good understanding of the wider health care sector and the pharmaceutical market
- You have excellent business acumen and commercial awareness grounded in demonstrable business development experience
- You are an initiative taker, eager to break new ground and create opportunities for others
- You are a communicative and persuasive person who values building strong relationships with colleagues and clients, and have excellent written and oral communication skills
- You have strong numeracy and quantitative skills
- You are able to speak the Language of the country the role is based and be eligible to work in that country.
- You are fluent in English, verbal and written
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background enhances the work environment for our employees and leads to better solutions for our clients.
You will be contacted by one of our recruiters to arrange a prescreen call should your background be relevant for this opportunity who will be able to give you more information on this team and the opportunity and also explain the assessment process to you for this role.