I am conducting an exclusive search for my medical communications agency client that has experienced record growth again this year and now employs over 200 talented and highly valued individuals across offices in the USA and Europe. Their diverse client list comprises over 50 healthcare organizations, including biopharmaceutical, specialist devices, diagnostics and nutraceuticals companies, as well as professional societies, patient groups and academic institutions.
We are looking for an ambitious and talented individual with experience in medical communications to support our health economics and outcomes research (HEOR) Practice. The Associate Consultant will ideally have 3-5 years’ experience in a medical communications agency or HEOR consulting firm environment and will also have an excellent track record of project delivery and client interaction across a broad range of medical communications activities. An interest in health systems (US and Global) and pharmaceutical market access strategy are desirable.
It is an exciting time for the company and we are actively looking for experienced communications professionals to contribute to and share in the success of an independent company with a culture that fosters and rewards initiative-taking, commitment and entrepreneurship.
Overview and Responsibilities:
- Support our expanding US and global Value Demonstration Practice through work on diverse projects for multiple clients, in collaboration with our PA, UK, and European offices
- Develop & implement market access communications, strategic insights, and supporting materials from an HEOR perspective for products developed by biopharmaceutical and medical device companies
- Research content and write global value dossiers, reimbursement submissions, summary reports, slide decks, and training materials to support value communication to decision makers and payers based on clinical and economic data
- Conduct systematic reviews and literature reviews including search, analysis process, and development of final reports
- Undergraduate degree in life sciences, economics, or related field with post graduate degree or MBA considered an asset
- At least 3 years of experience in pharmaceutical, medical communications consulting, or health related industry
- Experience in working collaboratively with global and cross functional teams
- Good understanding of pharmaceutical lifecycle management
- Experience in reviewing & processing large amounts of information from diverse sources and able to extract and convey relevant information
- Ability to balance multiple projects in a proactive and creative manner to address emerging issues
- Good commercial acumen and leadership skills
- Solid understanding of health economics, biometrics, study design & methodology would be an asset
My company provides excellent work/life balance. Competitive compensation/benefits package offered.