Big Pharma and biotech are increasingly using artificial intelligence in drug discovery. Join a distinguished panel of experts on October 27th from 2:00pm – 3:00pm EDT as they use examples from their work to demonstrate how AI can speed the development of more drugs with better odds of success.
- John D. Carroll, Founder and Editor of Endpoints News
- Dr. David Schenkein, General Partner at GV
- Anne Heatherington, Ph.D., Head of Takeda’s Data Science Institute
- John Connolly, PhD, Chief Scientific Officer, Parker Institute for Cancer Immunotherapy
- Maria Wendt, Head of Biologics Research, Sanofi
- Karen Akinsanya, Executive Vice President, Chief Biomedical Scientist, Head of Discovery R&D, Schrödinger
- Dr. Vern De Biasi, Vice President, Global Head of Strategic Partnerships, Cyclica