A recent report by The Pink Sheet spotlights the National Pharmaceutical Council’s (NPC) recent meeting on COVID-19 drug prices.
The webinar was held July 14, and included insights from:
- Peter B. Bach, MD, MAPP, Director, Center for Health Policy and Outcomes, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center;
- Robert W. Dubois, MD, PhD, Chief Science Officer, National Pharmaceutical Council (Moderator);
- Sarah K. Emond, MPP, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, Institute for Clinical and Economic Review;
- Craig Garthwaite, PhD, MPP, Herman R. Smith Research Professor in Hospital and Health Services, an Associate Professor of Strategy, and the Director of the Program on Healthcare, Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University; and
- Peter J. Neumann, ScD, Director, Center for the Evaluation of Value and Risk in Health at the Institute for Clinical Research and Health Policy Studies at Tufts Medical Center; Professor of Medicine, Tufts University School of Medicine.
To read the full report by The Pink Sheet, click here. (Paid subscription required)