The first installment of the Institute for Clinical and Economic Review’s (ICER) three-part webinar series on drug pricing models for COVID-19 treatments is tomorrow, July 24.
Set to begin at noon, the webinar will explore cost-recovery pricing, a model used to cover costs associated with developing the treatment.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Afton Cissell, JD, Senior Counsel to Congressman Lloyd Doggett (D-Tex);
- Ronny Gal, Analyst, Sanford C. Bernstein;
- David Mitchell, Founder, Patients For Affordable Drugs;
- Aaron Kesselheim, MD, JD, MPH, Professor of Medicine, Brigham and Women’s Hospital/Harvard Medical School; and
- Randy Burkholder, Vice President, Policy and Research at PhRMA.
The webinar series is designed to complement a recent white paper by ICER on alternative pricing models for COVID-19 vaccines and treatments.
To learn more about this event, click here.
To read the white paper, click here.