Tune to this podcast for a discussion on telehealth in oncology with Vincent Rajkumar, MD. As he lends his insights on standardizing treatment pathways in oncology. Dr. Rajkumar is a prolific researcher and professor of medicine at Mayo Clinic, Rochester, as well as a practicing hematologist at the Mayo Clinic. He is a well known thought leader on international comparisons of cancer drug pricing. Topics of discussion include:
- What is the impact of telehealth on oncology?
- The extraordinary complexity of cancer.
- Are community oncologists viable in the advent of technology?
- What’s the viability for flat-fee reimbursement in oncology?
- How each drug is a monopoly.
- Value-based pricing in oncology.
Listen to the full podcast here.