On Thursday, November 2, 2:00 – 3:30 p.m., Patti Peeples, RPh, PhD, of HealthEconomics.Com and Tom Drake, MA, CMPP, of Global Outcomes Group will teach a 1.5-hour hands-on and engaging session on Intermediate Health Economics and Outcomes Research (HEOR) and Real-World Evidence (RWE): Elements, Concepts, and Writing Constructs:
- What is HEOR and why is it different than medical communications writing?
- Understand building blocks of effective HEOR & RWE writing and communications including: QALY, CEA, CER and Value Assessment Framework
- Why is this area one of the fastest growing in our industry?
- What resources are available for interested medical writers to use if they would like to develop this skill set?
- Provide a realistic pathway to become an HEOR writer