The National Pharmaceutical Council’s webinar on COVID-19 drug prices is less than a week away. Registration for the event remains open.
“It’s Time to Talk about COVID-19 Prices” is set for 3:30 p.m. EST July 14.
- Peter Bach, MD, MAPP, Director, Center for Health Policy and Outcomes, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Robert Dubois, MD, PhD, Chief Science Officer, National Pharmaceutical Council
- Sarah Emond, MPP, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, Institute for Clinical and Economic Review
- Craig Garthwaite, PhD, MPP, Herman R. Smith Research Professor in Hospital and Health Services, an Associate Professor of Strategy, and the Director of the Program on Healthcare, Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University
- Peter Neumann, ScD, Director, Center for the Evaluation of Value and Risk in Health at the Institute for Clinical Research and Health Policy Studies at Tufts Medical Center; Professor of Medicine, Tufts University School of Medicine
For more information, click here.